Do you have any of these symptoms?
You may want to know that...
1. Constantly cold hands can mean a magnesium deficiency or circulation issue.
2. A folic acid (B9) deficiency can cause hearing loss.
3. Restless legs often come from a mineral deficiency.
4. Poor dream recall can mean a B6 deficiency.
5. A vitamin C deficiency can cause bleeding gums.
6. A vitamin B deficiency can cause anemia.
7. Eating a low protein diet just may lead to autoimmune diseases.
8. Your body needs saturated fat to create bile. And your body needs bile for good digestion.
9. Diabetics typically have low thyroid function. Get a THOROUGH thyroid panel blood test.
10. Hypothyroidism requires extra B12
11. Stretch marks can come from a zinc deficiency
12. Cholesterol protects your nerves. In fact, cholesterol is your good buddy.
13. Statins can cause numb hands/feet. Amongst a long list of other problems.
14. The mineral, selenium, helps your body get rid of mercury. Garlic, does, too.
15. Thyroid problems can look like Alzheimer's. And low thyroid is often misdiagnosed as dementia. But B12 also can be low in these elderly patients. Check both!
B Vitamins are essential for correct cellular division and replication apart from playing a role in the nervous system and many of the senses. A pre-cursor to diseases like Alzheimer´s and cancer has been shown to be the build up of Homocystein levels in the body. B Vitamins can keep this under control. Normally your gut bacteria MAKE your B vitamins (if you feed them fibrous foods).
16. Soy is the WORST for the thyroid! I avoid soy at all costs. It can cause autoimmune thyroid disease. My thyroid antibodies went down dramatically after eliminating all soy.
17. Fluoride is more toxic than lead. READ THIS!
18. Magnesium citrate can help with heart palpitations. Magnesium oxide is worthless. Mag Citrate eliminated 95% of my palpitations.
19. Low cholesterol makes congestive heart failure worse - cholesterol is not such a bad guy. Statin drugs are also NOT your friend. I have read that statin drugs may cause diabetes and they do nothing to prevent heart disease. I am not saying that cholesterol has no role in heart disease, only that it is a secondary factor that plays a far lesser role in fatal heart attacks than silent inflammation. If your goal is to reduce the chances for a fatal heart attack, then it’s important to decrease silent inflammation than to decrease cholesterol. I take Salmon Oil (fish oil) and Tumeric for this.
AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST...
20. You may not have a gluten issue - it may be an issue with Monsanto!
Common wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as the practice allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest. YUP! You read it right.
It has since become routine over the past 15 years and is used as a drying agent 7-10 days before harvest within the conventional farming community. This is according to Dr. Stephanie Seneff of MIT who has studied the issue in depth.
The chart above of skyrocketing applications of glyphosate to US wheat crops since 1990 and the incidence of celiac disease is from a December 2013 study published in the Journal Interdisciplinary Toxicologyexamining glyphosate pathways to autoimmune disease.
In the Netherlands, use of Roundup is completely banned with France likely soon to follow.
Using Roundup on wheat crops throughout the entire growing season and even as a desiccant just prior to harvest may save the farmer money and increase profits, but it is devastating to the health of the consumer who ultimately consumes the glyphosate residue laden wheat kernels.
Praise God for the ability to read, research and do what is right.
I avoid soy, corn and wheat.
Blessings to you. I hope some of these tips can help you get on the right road toward health.
(all the above is my personal research and experience)
TALK TO A DOCTOR
from home! 24/7/365
After 18 years working in the health field as a Med/Surg Asst, I have seen many patients visit their doctor seeking answers but leaving with only a script in hand.
This site does not intend to make any medical claims, nor intend to diagnose, treat, or heal any medical condition. Women who are pregnant or nursing, or persons with known medical conditions should consult their physician before taking any products or stopping any medications.
This site contains affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if your click on them and make a purchase. These links help support "M" Words online outreach. Thank you!
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to keep Mwords online to reach women around the world. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support enables Mwords to maintain its presence online. and distribute spiritual material. Thank you! :)”
All written here is for
info purposes only &
should not be construed as medical consultation or instruction.
Readers are advised to
consult a health
their health and
Info presented is
believed to be sensible
& accurate based on
the author’s research
& best judgment,
but readers who fail
to seek counsel from
risk of any potential